1. U.S. Supreme Court upholds Obamney Care. Chief Justice Roberts shows courage in splitting from Conservative Justices.
2. Sixers trade for a big guy and sign Lavoy Allen.
3. Boise St. officially leaves the Mountain West after having second thoughts. Good news for Temple and the Big East.
4. Anti-Romney Bain Capital political ads shown to be effective.
5. Michael Phelps dominates the Olympic Swim Trials
6. Spain impressive in Euro Cup win
7. Temple U. doesn’t raise tuition
8. My Philly Post article (see post below)
1. Republicans vow to repeal Obamney Care
2. Two Cable TV networks erroneously report at first that the Supreme Court had struck down the law.
3. The purely partisan House censure of Attorney General Eric Holder
4. Phillies trade Jim Thome
5. Sixers draft another small forward who can’t shoot.
6. Ann Curry booted off the Today Show
7. Extensive media coverage of TomKat divorce