On Wednesday, University of Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban lashed out at sports agents during the SEC Media Day, alleging that they are like pimps, preying on college athletes. Granted, there is a big problem with agents enticing potential client athletes with cash and cars, but Saban and his fellow coaches are also a big part of this problematic culture as well. Most college coaches, including Saban, have no problem breaking their contracts to move on to higher paying jobs. These coaches are using the players to advance their careers as much as the agents are.
- harvey on The fact that Cory Booker is single and childless should not be held against him by voters
- Jackson Kapp on Philadelphia Writers Conference Takes Place Next Weekend
- Jackson Kapp on My Article in Today’s Philadelphia Inquirer on Oscar Pistorius
- Jackson Kapp on Here is my Latest PhillyPost article on Mars Exploration
- admin on Here’s my latest PhillyPost article on how the NFL Should Have Female Play by Play Sportscasters