On Wednesday, University of Alabama Head Football Coach Nick Saban lashed out at sports agents during the SEC Media Day, alleging that they are like pimps, preying on college athletes. Granted, there is a big problem with agents enticing potential client athletes with cash and cars, but Saban and his fellow coaches are also a big part of this problematic culture as well. Most college coaches, including Saban, have no problem breaking their contracts to move on to higher paying jobs. These coaches are using the players to advance their careers as much as the agents are.
- Here is My Latest Huffington Post Article on the Greed of the NCAA’s Power Conferences
- The fact that Cory Booker is single and childless should not be held against him by voters
- My Q and A article on Jonathan Maberry
- Bloggers Should Be Covered By Federal Media Shield Law
- Why Would a Christian Want to Be a Republican in Light of Pope Francis?
- terrance on Why Would a Christian Want to Be a Republican in Light of Pope Francis?
- harvey on The fact that Cory Booker is single and childless should not be held against him by voters
- Jackson Kapp on Philadelphia Writers Conference Takes Place Next Weekend
- Jackson Kapp on My Article in Today’s Philadelphia Inquirer on Oscar Pistorius
- Jackson Kapp on Here is my Latest PhillyPost article on Mars Exploration